I've been tagged by Martha at Meandering Martha's Menagerie
I have to tell you six things I've never told you about myself, and then tag six other people to do the same. Here goes!
1. In high school I was very political, I met the then governor, Dan Walker. Years later he was arrested for some sort of criminal behavior.
2. I like to hang out in cemeteries
3. When I was in my 30's I dated a much younger guy, who was a bouncer at a blues club in Chicago.
4. I used to be very very shy
5. When I was very young whenever there was a tornado watch posted on TV I used to freak out and hide in the basement.
6. If I did not have children I would buy a van and travel up and down the west coast and be a bum & hang out on the beach!
Not good at tagging people!