Wednesday, December 17, 2008

doing better...




A better day. Maybe the bag of chocolate covered pretzels tossed at me by a fifth grader had something to do with it. It's still cold ... but I am here so I may as well stop crabbing about it. I am lucky person,
every body's well and all have jobs and their health. I am not even grieving the fact that I am not going to Florida, which btw could be Friday night! As long as I know in my head that I am going in March, I am ok...

The kid on the junior high route was scared to death that I wrote him up, I just patted his head and said, "oh no, just stop being such a brat". he looked relieved.

Two more days and I am off for two weeks, tough job I have...

Friday is my little Dakota's birthday. He will be four. The kid is in the middle and is in his own little world...seem happy their too.

His birthday party will be at Enchanted Castle. Last years shot from Chuck-e-cheese. It was on a Friday night on the last day of school before winter break. I do not know how I stood being there, the should of screaming kids set my teeth on edge. This year my routes are better so I'll be in a much better mood, besides it's on Saturday.




One day Kody asked his dad if he could spend the night. Dad said, no as he was working. Dakota brightened and said, "well can
Kody spend the night??". He is also famous for asking me if Kody can have a glass of chocolate milk. Talking in the third person, I wonder if we should show concern? ;)

The other day he wanted to watch cartoons, the kid is so addicted that he didn't even realize Dora was in Spanish...didn't even want me to switch it either.

Old pics of the boy...from last b'day...






1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awwwww Happy Birthday to Dakota, Love and Hugs Lisa