Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A crazy life...

Paula said it all, we should put on our big girl pants and carry on. But *there's always a butt* I have the hardest time dealing with change...most people do. Especially when it comes to my sanctuary, my journal. It has become a safe place to hang out with friends, chat, vent, share and just be...I will miss that. Over the years I have come to love and respect all of you, one and all. Some I hope to actually met in real life over winter break in Florida or when I visit my son in Ohio. I hope this move keeps us together...stronger than ever!

My life right now is in a state of change also. My marriage is rock solid, but with the state of the country my family feels the pain too. As with all change the process is harder the then the actual result. But with you guys and my God things will be fine.


Thank you for being my friends...I truly mean it from the bottom of my heart.

6 comments:

Donna. W said...

I do believe we'll keep the J-land ties.

lisa said...

i love you too. We've been friends for almost 5 yrs now. This is awful, really, what AOL has done.
I pray pray that things at home with everything stabilize so you have peace.

Jeanne said...

I'm trying to be more "glass half full" about this whole thing. Maybe this is the shake-up that JLand needed to get us to reach out to people we don't talk to much...and create a group that is even bigger and better than AOL!!!

I don't do well with change either and I am not great on the computer to begin with so just learning the logistics is hard for me. But I'll figure it out....and it will all be good!!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Sharon said...

Life is forever changing. I hope we all can get comfy over here. See ya Christmas??

Sage Ravenwood said...

Some things won't change, the bond we had as a community is one of those things. Glad to see you this side of the blogsphere dear friend. (Hugs)Indigo

Lori said...

Yes, we'll make do. I think we'll all be all right.