Monday, November 30, 2009

happy birthday Jim

Today is the last day of the month and every day except one I did an entry! I am now in the habit so count on me to be around more...I'll still aim for everyday...yeah right the holidays are upon us.

Today my stepson is 30. My husband so far loves his job. I still love mine. As far as Christmas is concerned I am pouting because it's cold already and I am not somewhere warm. I'll probably work. I have no shopping done, but I do have some ideas, good ones even for the little kids, that's a start. I now have a bigger family to buy for, hence the working more part...

That's ok I don't mind...


2 comments:

betty said...

Happy birthday to Jim!! I hope he had a nice day! good for you for posting a lot in November. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in December!

betty

Martha said...

Happy Birthday Jim!
I don't know if I'll continue posting daily but I'm always around at least once or twice a week at least. Hope you will stick with us and not fall back into the black hole called crackbook! ;-)