Monday, November 2, 2009

flowers and working boys...




My life is moving onward...this flower for instance is a mum which I bought 6...lovingly planted them or put them in pots...when the concrete was poured for my sidewalk my mums were covered in flakes of concrete...I noticed, the men did not...when I noticed I told my husband proudly..."you are sooooooo lucky that I am not a girly girl... "?"...on my husband's face...I am not a girly girl but I do love my girl things...but am not afraid to get dirty. My mums are fine, and I have a new sidewalk. Behind the plant is the new paint on my house. The 19 days of rain this month have slowed the paint job. It'll it get done in time, the men do these things in their own good time...




My garage is now home to a "hot rod in the process", this keeps the oldest son busy, along with little Jake...he is Jeremy's little clone, always loving to help.



We have all fallen into a nice route, my family is becoming one big happy family once again. The boys spending the majority of their time here.

The other day while holding Dayton who was very tired from trick or treating he asked me if I could just tell Mrs H to wait a couple of hours for me to come over to work. He needed his grandma time. Precious moments that I gladly give this child.

This chapter of my life I am thoroughly enjoying...next up the wedding...

5 comments:

Paula said...

Its nice to see Rose so happy. Looking forward to your entry everyday.

Paula said...

Oh forgot to say that was cute about Dakota changing the clock early.

Lori said...

This was a nice post. Glad things are going well, and I really like the pictures.

betty said...

how fun to have a hot rod in progress! I see many hours of enjoyment working on it :)

very nice pictures and commentary :)

betty

Martha said...

What great photos Rose. I can't believe how big everyone is getting already! Your flowers sure are pretty too :-)