Monday, October 26, 2009

making the effort






I have decided to make the effort to blog more often. I miss you all and I miss my expressing my thoughts...


Things are well here, 12 days until my son gets married.




My daughter plans on being moved out by Friday. Here house is adorable. It's small, but they put a lot of work into to make it there own. Liz and her boyfriend will both work and plan on attending the Northern Illinois University,soon. She turned 21 on the 20th and it's time for her to fly.


The little kids spend most of their weeks here. I am gone a lot on sports trips or work, but there is a lull between sports seasons so I was around most of Saturday and Sunday. The four of us watched a movie in Grandma's bed and had plenty of cuddle time. I am happy to be available for them. Plus I have my job, which I enjoy...I have cut my hours with Mrs H. Another girl needs the money so she took some of my days. I was getting very burned out there, so it was time for that too. It's all about the balance...

and family....





2 comments:

Paula said...

Would like to see you here more often with pictures of those precious kids. Know how hectic it can be with family and work so do what you can. Glad things are going well for you.

Lori said...

I'm glad you and the family are all doing well. I know what you mean about missing everyone and wanting to blog more. I'm hoping that I'll do more blogging myself this winter.