Sunday, December 13, 2009

tree decorating




My life has become a chaotic whirlwind of driving the bus in very bad weather, managing grand kids, letting my own grown children solve their own issues and finding a private moment to just be...

Besides trying to pay attention to the Joy of the season...I have not done any Christmas shopping other then a list I have on Amazon just waiting for my husband pay check to pay for this cart of items...


The other day I asked Dakota why he was such a good boy when his brothers seemed to not be able to do this he said, "my brain tells me to"...

Advice we could all learn from ...





4 comments:

Sugar said...

great pics!
huggies...

betty said...

I love Dakota's advice! I think it needs to be on a tee-shirt or a plaque for us all to remember

so cute with the boys helping with the tree :)

betty

Paula said...

Out of the mouth of babes.

Linda :) said...

But you have all those helpers to decorate the tree.... when you get a chance stop by my blog, I have an award for you... :)